MOLLY is known as MDMA in medical terms. Molly gives you a feeling of peace, a sense of happiness, and a state of nirvana. That is what a drug does to you; it suppresses your brain and lightens your body and makes you forget your emotions, failures, and unhappiness in life, and gives you a feeling of contentment for the time being.
How Much Time Does it take?
The drug molly can be found in pill form, crystals form, or powder form. There is no specific way to consume it, that is totally up to the consumer’s preference, either he takes it with water or just like that. For a first-time user, the normal dosage of 90mg is usually preferable. For regular users, the dosage may go up to 130 mg. For the first time, Molly may take around 30 to 60 minutes to settle or kick in. After this time, the effects will start on the person’s body.
What Does it feel Like?
One may experience different kinds of feelings after taking Molly; first-time users may feel alien and unique, but regular users get addicted and want more of the increased feelings.
Some basic feelings that Molly brings in a person are stated below:
- As Molly starts to kick in, the most basic feeling one gets is peacefulness and happiness; however, a first-time user may not know it initially as it is slowly setting in.
- Another feeling one gets is a feeling of warmth and wants to wrap and snuggle in soft comforters or clothes.
- The physical effects one may experience are dilation of pupils, visual glow, and slight hallucinations.
- One may feel a decrease in fear and anxiety and sadness and lead to openness.
- Another feeling is that one may try those things that made him frightened or distressed in the past.
- The person experiences a state of emotional change, feeling love for those around and brings back emotional memories.
- After taking Molly, one can easily express their emotions or worries, preserved inside the heart.
- It gives an overall feeling of relief and relaxation.
- It can also lead to you being un-sober with those around you.
- The effects stay for around 3 to 4 hours.
After Molly has worn out or the effects have subsided, one starts to feel back to normal self. This can cause disappointment as he had forgotten his worries and problems when he was on Molly, in a state of contentment, and was feeling relaxed. These feelings can cause addiction to the drug and increased dosages, which can be harmful.
How long does molly stay in your system? It stays 90 days in your hair and your system. The side effects of the Molly are the person may experience fatigue and a drained body, and tiredness for up to two weeks. The side effects differ from person to person. Some may also experience dehydration, so it is advised to drink lots of water when the drug wares of.
Some may feel mentally drained and have a heavy-headed feeling for 2 to 3 days. It is advised to take a good night’s sleep and rest because Molly can be mentally tiring. Some may feel more open and relaxed as Molly helps a person think clearly during its effects if a person is going through some personal trauma. Those facing problems had reduced emotional feelings after taking a dose of Molly and felt much better. Always test your molly to make sure you do not experience adverse side effects.